25 Aug Solarity hires a new Technical Support Engineer in Jordan
We are proud to welcome on board Eng. Mohammad Hasan, a new Technical Support Engineer at Solarity Jordan.
We decided to choose Mohammad to join our team in the Amman office (Jordan) due to his extensive technical knowledge that matches and exceeds the requirements for the role.
Mohammad has broad experience in the photovoltaics business. Before joining Solarity, he worked for three years at an EPC company where his responsibilities included supervising designs and proposals of PV Projects, technical supervision in site and execution of commissioning and testing of inverters and modules.
The PV market in Jordan is booming in recent years. The Jordanian government has already invested in 2400MW of PV solar projects and is planning to raise this number to 3200MW by the end of 2030. These investments will make a big step in the solar generation for the country in the near future.
We believe that Mohammad will make a significant contribution to the success of Solarity Jordan while answering our customers’ questions and needs.Join us in wishing good luck to Mohammed and feel free to contact us at any time with your projects and technical questions.
- Solarity Jordan offers Fronius System Partner Plus program to its customers
- UPDATED: Calendar of PV related webinars and trainings
- What is the situation regarding Silicon-Based Solar Panel Recycling?
- Fronius will present its latest innovations on a Virtual Fair
- Solarity hires a new Technical Support Engineer in Jordan